Re: dump1090 in Debian

On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 05:18:09PM +0100, Iain R. Learmonth said unto me:
> Is the dump1090 package in Git ready to upload? Sorry I forgot about this
> for a while, but I'm happy to take a look at this and sponsor for upload.

It is, though I'm debating switching upstreams to a fork that has more
activity on it since the current fork (which was canonical at the time)
seems to be mostly abandoned (the maintainer has not done anything with
it for nearly a year as far as I can tell).

I don't know if that should hold off the upload or not...

--Matt

--
Matthew Ernisse
matt@going-flying.com