Re: Processing of debian-hamradio_0.2_amd64.changes

On 08/16/2015 03:15 PM, Iain R. Learmonth wrote:

It makes me wonder if those things will be available to i386 version of
Debian 7.8 and if so, how?

Someone has to backport it to Wheezy which means uploading it to wheezy
backports. Everyone with upload permissions should be able to do that.

The blends-dev build system can work with distributions other than unstable,
so it is theoretically possible to backport without much effort. The initial
release was available in jessie at the time it was released, I'm not sure
how much value there would be in providing a backport for wheezy.

As an alternative to backport for wheezy, a repository of sources (where it is?) might be useful for ham experimenters.

Misko YT7MPB