Welcome to the Debian Hams Team Ozgur!

Hi Ozgur,

We've just added you to the pkg-hamradio project on Alioth, welcome to the
team! Please use this opportunity to introduce yourself to the team; what
packages you are interested in, what you plan to work on within the team
etc.

Please join the IRC channel and mailing lists. You can find more
information about the team and ways to get involved on our wiki pages:

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianHams

If you plan to do packaging work within the team, please make sure you are
familiar with the documentation available on the Debian website and on the
wiki:

https://www.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/
https://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianHams/Git

If you are new to Debian, you will require a sponsor for your packages who
will upload them to the archives on your behalf. Our process for this
involves uploading the package to mentors.debian.net. You can learn more
about this on the mentors website:

http://mentors.debian.net/intro-maintainers

If you have any questions, please post them to the mailing list or ask in
IRC.

Thank you for your interest in the team.

Iain.

--
e: irl@fsfe.org            w: iain.learmonth.me
x: irl@jabber.fsfe.org     t: EPVPN 2105