Issues regarding TCP-over-AX25, last version

Hello everyone,

In this period I have started some tests using ION DTN implementation over UDP (or TCP) over AX25.

My testbed is made using real or emulated Debian machines (RaspberryPI or QEMU on Win7 64bits), currently adopting Direwolf as software TNC (coming soon : Fldigi), where I installed from dpkg the AX25 libraries (0.0.10-rc2). During the preliminary tests at 1200 bps I found some strange behaviors (first of all duplicated ICMP requests : 1 ping request, two ICMP requests), affecting strongly TCP performances, that I’m unable to explain only by myself and I would like to share with somebody, if possible.

Are you the right person to ask, sending a couple of “sniffing” files ?

Thank-you for your activity

Cheer, 73

Ugo, IZ1YPS