ax25-node

Hi Patrick,

Is ax25-node a package you are currently maintaining? It's in pretty
terrible shape. I see you are in the Uploaders field but I can't see that
you've made an upload since before 1999.

The bug you have closed was not an RFP. It was a bug to keep track that
ax25-node will be removed from Debian once UROnode is available to replace
it. ax25-node will not appear in stretch.

This was the plan, but if you are going to be maintaining the package then
the plan can change.

If you are not going to be maintaining the package, please orphan it and I
will reopen the bug, removing it from the archives once UROnode is installed
in the archives to replace it.

Thanks,
Iain.

--