Re: Maintainers for aprsdigi

On 05/07/15 02:02, Iain R. Learmonth wrote:
Hi Hamish,

I'm looking at preparing a new upload for aprsdigi. Is this a package you'd
like to someday work on again or would you like to be removed from the
Uploaders field? I see you did do quite a few uploads for this package
between 2000 and 2007.

We can always add you back in if we remove you and then you later change
your mind.

Hi Iain,

Please remove me from the Uploaders, and from other debian-hams packages too as per my recent edit of the wiki page.

Hamish