Re: aprx ready for upload

On Sunday, September 28, 2014 21:29:06 Iain R. Learmonth wrote:
> Hi Colin,
>
> I have packaged aprx, an APRS igate and digipeater, one of the aprsd
> replacements.
>
> You can find the package here:
>
>   https://mentors.debian.net/package/aprx
>
> Could you take a look and, if satisfied, sponsor the upload?
>
> Thanks,
> Iain.

Just curious -- this is aprx version 2.08~svn580 but upstream has 2.08.svn593
available -- is there a reason to upload the older version rather than the
newer?

   http://ham.zmailer.org/oh2mqk/aprx/

I had done most of the packaging work for aprx 2.08.svn593 and wrote this list
about that earlier -- if you'd like to compare what I had done with your
package, mine is here:

   http://debian-packages.coredump.us/debian/pool/main/a/aprx/

Thanks for your work.

  -- Chris KB2IQN