Re: svxlink - sponsor required

Hi Dave,

Sounds like you have an audio problem. Are you using an audio daemon? Please grep your logs for audio-related errors and share the excerpts.

I don't use Ubuntu anymore, and unfortunately no longer support it like I used to. For an immediate fix, you could downgrade to the old kernel, as long as the changes are not security-relevant.

Yours must have been a very recent upgrade. I cannot even find 'linux-image-3.13.0-37-generic' on packages.ubuntu.com yet.

The 'bash' upgrade is most likely related to 'Shellshock'. I don't think it affects 'qtel'.

Regards,
Felix WU8K