Re: svxlink - sponsor required

Hi Felix,

On Sat, Sep 20, 2014 at 03:12:50PM +0100, Iain R. Learmonth wrote:
> I'll take a look at the PPA later today.

I've taken a look at the package. It does appear to be quite a well done
package although there are still some problems to fix. The Debian version
number should be 14.08-1 and the distribution UNRELEASED until it's ready
for upload. Once it's ready for upload, you can run "dch -r" to set this to
unstable. Obviously I'm working from your PPA source package, so you might
have this correct in your VCS.

The package built fine within cowbuilder so all your build dependencies are
correct. Some of the version numbers weren't necessary for Debian though.
You can fix this by running "cme fix dpkg-control" (cme is in the Debian
package libconfig-model-dpkg-perl).

A note for anyone trying to build the package: you will need dh-systemd
installed in order to build the source package. Took me a while to figure
that one out.

There are some lintian errors to fix. You can find the list here:

  http://paste.debian.net/122099/

If you're unsure what an error means, you can check the list of lintian tags
here:

  https://lintian.debian.org/tags/

The copyright file also looks good, but I haven't looked in great detail at
it so might have missed something.

Iain.

--
e: irl@fsfe.org            w: iain.learmonth.me