Re: xastir web site still AWOL

* On 2014 04 Jun 08:39 -0500, Colin Tuckley wrote:
> Does anyone know what is happening with the xastir web site?
>
> The homepage at http://www.xastir.org/ has been saying that the site is
> moving to a new server for several weeks now.

Dunno, but I am much happier with YAAC:

http://www.ka2ddo.org/ka2ddo/YAAC.html

I find its performance very good even though I was a bit hesitant with
it being a Java application and its beta status.  Andrew, its author,
stated that he has paid a lot of attention to the performace of YAAC and
it shows, IMO.  I am using it with the the latest OpenJDK in Sid.

YAAC downloads the mapping data once and it is persistent after that.
The maps are sourced from Open Street Map.

73, Nate