Re: Anyone still interested in acfax

Hi Colin & Debian Hamradio Maintainers,

I run Ubuntu 12.04 (for now) \

"acfax" installs with synaptic no problem \

I had to turn on the "Debian" part of the menu structure to see it \

running from menu it flashes some windows and crashes \

running from a terminal window command line also crashes \

My impression is that some dependencies are missing...

I would also like to play with it on the air.

73
Dave
KB3EFS

--