lysdr ready for upload

Hi Colin,

I've packaged lysdr, a simple SDR program that can take I/Q input from a
soundcard or prerecorded file and then demodulate it with either USB or LSB.

Currently the included watch file does not work, this is because upstream
has not yet made a release, but we have spoken and the first release will be
version 1.0 and then the watch file will spring to life.

This had to be repacked as it uses waf as the build system. I have followed
the guidelines on the wiki[1] for doing this.

[1]: https://wiki.debian.org/UnpackWaf

Could you take a look at the package, and if you approve, upload to
unstable?

Thanks,
Iain.

--