Puff 2.1: Ham package candidate

Hi Dear Debian ham team,

I have recently noticed that PUFF 2.1 CAD Microwave Software has been GPL'd as of 2010. I was introduced to this useful small program, back in undergrad. At that time, It was only available on DOS and microwave tools were sparse and "GUI based OS's" weren't that popular. For many years I used DOSBOX to continue using PUFF for my HAM designs and calculations.

Now back in 2013, this tool is opened sourced and ported to Linux (http://wwwhome.cs.utwente.nl/~ptdeboer/ham/puff/). I followed the readme file and successfully built the executables under Ubuntu (I know it is not Debian!), thinking this tool is missing in the wider world of Linux users (there is no good open sourced industrial grade Microwave cad tool that I am aware of). Having said that, it would be great if PUFF can be added to Debian ham programs, but.... My knowledge of programing and packing and ... is very very limited and I wish I could picked up the task by myself. That is where your help comes in. Would you mind to take a look at PUFF and think about packaging it for (at least) x86/64 Debian releases?

Thanks in advance,
Kiavash