Re: my first package

Do I need any special hardware to exercise this software?  I have no
radios online, but I have a lot of radios in my shop and even one 440MHz
rig in my rack.  I need to run power to it and put a 70cm antenna on my
mast.  I can hear N7JN from this station, so I should be able to get
some local hams to help me exercise transmission as well as reception.

Basil, do you know anyone in our area who might be able to help me poke
at this package with a dull stick?

73,

KF7BMP