U never know what is around the corner for sure. But this time there's a nice little surprise 4 u)))

You can't even imagine what a cool chick means if u have never met me before!
I'm Dortha and I am such a hot girl, u know)
I stumbled on ur profile page and I liked how u look like, so I wrote to you!
I would really like to know u better. Maybe we would be able to make something out, who knows...
I forgot to tell u about myself. So, I am 24 years old and I work for one pretty huge insurance company as a office manager. I'm 5'4, blonde with impressive boobs)
I guess it's the time for you to write something)