hello! I am Becki:)

Hi,
To start with I will explain how I managed to find you. I was just exploring sites and accidentlystumble upon your photos and I thought that there is nothing wrong if I will suggest him to get to know each other, right?)
So my name is Becki and I hope you will promote my idea and tell me your name.)
Since I was first to write I'll tell you something about myself. I'm rather interesting girl and I'm a person who loves travelling so much that I even ready to walk the the Earth until that  moment when I'll meet a man who I'd love for real and stay with him forever. sure, you might think that it sounds like wishful thinking, but I wish it is possible.) Alright, I love meeting new interesting people who may tell me lots of interesting stories which they had gone through.
So, what kind of man are you? You r cute, can tell it for sure) What are you interesting in? Please, do not ignore me and tell me about yourself.)
I the perfect time to write me back is... let's say... on the next day?))
I am really waiting for your answer. Please, write me back.
Keep in touch