Re: Intent to NMU or help for an l10n upload of gpredict to fix pending l10n bugs

David,

As an upstream contributor to gpredict, I am confused regarding what
the nature of the problem.

Is the problem that in the source code there are too many strings that
do not have internationalization hooks around them? (ie something I
can help with.)
Or is the problem that not enough of the strings have been translated
into other languages? (Something I would be less helpful with.)

If it is the second, then there seems to be some progress looking at
the current status on launchpad.
<https://translations.launchpad.net/gpredict>

Charles
AA1VS