Re: qsstv 7.1.7

Jaime Robles said:

>"Steve Kostecke" <steve@debian.org> escribi=F3:
>
>> I've packaged qsstv-7.* (based on the 5.3c-8.1+b1 package in squeeze).

And now it's converted to Source 3.0 (quilt).

[snip]

>> Would you like me to upload my package once I clear up the lintian
>> errors?
>
>Send a message with a link yo the files and I will sponsor your package.

I'm a Debian Developer (or was the last time I checked); didn't think
I'd need a sponsor.

I asked about uploading because I'm not on the Debian-Ham team and
didn't want to step on anyone's toes ...

--
Steve K0STK <steve@debian.org> / <k0stk@arrl.net>