Help wanted: Testing the tucnak2 package

Good afternoon,

I am trying to package the new release of tucnak2.

I have built the package but when testing I am having problems with it.

I would really thank you if you could download and test it on your
systems. I can only provide an amd64 deb file but I would thank if
someone could rebuild for i386 so Lada, the tucnak2's developer could
test the package.

You can get the files from:
http://jaime.robles.es/debian-files/

Once I built and installed it I have found that, when I run tucnak2 it
works until I exit the software... that it exit the shell, not only
tucnak itself.
For example... I run tucnak on an X-System, with a konsole, there I
start a chroot environment where I run tucnak2 and the whole X-system
crashes!! :-O

If on the other hand I run tucnak on a pure terminal console, when I
exit tucnak, the shell is also closed and the system returns to the
login/password request...

I really don't know why...

Any idea?

Thank you very much.

Jaime.

PS

@debian-developers: By the way... Does Debian still has any machine to
run a chroot to rebuild and test the packages as several years ago? I
have been looking the Debian Developer's Reference and I have not
found how to do it O:-)
Could you please send me a link?