Re: Fwd: RFS: xlog (updated package)

Hello all,

I have also tested this package.
It also builds ok and it is lintian free.
The reason for this -3 package seems to be two bugs.

This one: #544318 seems to be fixed. I have checked the files.

The second one:
Is the bug where Joop orphaned the package. Who is going to adopt it?
Nanakos is it you?

I am not sure about the process of adopting a package but it seems that
there is not much to do than the New Maintainer line in the changelog file
that you have already added.
http://www.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/pkgs.html#adopting

In the changelog you added the "* New upstream release." which it is not
the case...

Nanakos, if you want to adopt XLog and you need a mentor I can try to help
you, checking and uploading the packages you create. XLog is a good
software and it should be in Debian.
Please repackage and fix the line in changelog.

Thank you for your work.

--
Un saludo,
	Jaime Robles, EA4TV