Re: Debian kernels disabling AX.25?

The only distro running 2.6.37 I know of is Linux Mint and it's buggy in many ways. I run Mepis Debian and our Alpha release is running 2.6.36 kernel. For everything to run smooth I use 2.6.36 updated to "sid" and a few packages from "experimental" as well. If you want some idea of what all is issue look up the Mepis users forum and check out the beta-rc's section of the forum. Most major bugs have been worked out but still some snags from time to time for some systems. Debian stable is still 2.6.32-something. IMO 2.6.37 is a non-issue as it will require some hands on hacking for most systems. 73's Jerry