Re: RFS dxcentral 1.42 - hamradio related package

On Mon, 14 Dec 2009 01:03:21 +0100
Andreas Weller <weller@andreas-weller.de> wrote:

> Dear mentors and ham radio addicted debian users :-)
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "dxcentral".
>
>   Package name    : dxcentral
>   Version         : 1.42-1
>   Upstream Author : Kenneth D. Standard, ad5xj@arrl.net
>   URL             : http://sourceforge.net/projects/dxcentral/
>   License         : GPL
>   Section         : contrib/hamradio

Just a suggestion, but: you should probably ask upstream to include a
licence file in their tarball, and ideally in their file headers.

I managed to find a statement its licenced gpl on sf.net, but no
_actual_ licence. (sorry if i missed it).

73s,
kk

--
Karl Goetz, (Kamping_Kaiser / VK5FOSS)