Updated fldigi package

Greetings,

I have updated the fldigi Debian package for version 3.12.5 and placed a
copy here:

   http://enotty.net/dpkg/fldigi/

My GPG key (0xE88A7F61) is on the keyservers.

Since version 3.12 the fldigi source includes the previously separate
flarq application.  At present flarq is in the fldigi package but I can
build separate packages if you prefer.

Please take a look at the 3.12.5 package and let me know if you are
happy with or have any comments about the changes (copied below).  It
would be great if one of the developers would sponsor the upload to the
archive.

   * New upstream release
   * Bump Standards-Version to 3.8.3 (no changes)
   * Simplify debian/rules
    - Add single generic dh rule and build-depend on debhelper >= 7.0.50
    - Add fldigi.install file for menu icons
   * Update Build-Depends
    - remove libjpeg62-dev (no longer a dependency)
    - remove libxft-dev    (indirect fltk dependency)
    - remove zlib1g-dev    (indirect fltk dependency)
    - remove libexpat1-dev (not a dependency)
    - add libxmlrpc-c3-dev (needed for --with-xmlrpc)
    - add libpulse-dev     (needed for --with-pulseaudio)
   * Depend on librpc-xml-perl, which is required by fldigi-shell
   * Suggest libterm-readline-gnu-perl | libterm-readline-perl-perl,
     either of which will make fldigi-shell more usable
   * Add menu entry and small icon for flarq
   * Update watch file
     Use BerliOS project page to check for new upstream versions; the
     relative location of the source tarball is much less likely to
     change on this site
   * Update description
    - Fix typo
    - Delete trailing whitespace