Re: sponsorship request - was: Re: Is the hamlib deb package orphaned?

On 11/12/2009 02:22 AM, Jaime Robles wrote:
> After reading the email of Joop (I am not happy to read it)...

I wasn't very happy to read it either, but I trust that Joop is
looking after himself and that's important.

Joop, you and I never met, but your name is one of those that
I saw over and over and over again, in changelogs, on mailing
lists, and other places. Your work has been a great benefit to me
personally. If I can help you with anything, let me know.

>> Is there anyone on this list who would sponsor me and upload changes for
>> these packages? My goal is to become a debian maintainer/developer.
>
> I have never been an sponsor and my Debian participation is not very
> active but I think I could act as a sponsor for you if you don't find any
> other, and more active, Debian Developer.
>
> Joop was my sponsor when I arrived to the Debian project :-)

Thanks Jaime.

Steve AI4QR