Introduction, new to the list

Hi all,

My name is Steve Conklin, AI4QR. I've been active in linux development
for a long time, mostly in Fedora and Red Hat distros.

I've been active in packaging amateur radio software for those distros,
including fldigi, splat, nec2c, xnec2c and others. I'm a contributor to
hamlib, although I may be the only user in the world for the FT-767 back
end that I wrote.

Last year I became an employee of Canonical and have been moving my
community activities over to Debian and Ubuntu packaging. I'm a kernel
engineer, and I'm still learning my way around Debian packaging. I
wanted to expand my activities into debian ham packages, so I thought
I'd introduce myself as I start learning my way around.

I'm willing to help with anything ham-related. I have particular
experience with the packages mentioned above, and especially with
fldigi, for which I am on the alpha test team and did a lot of the
packaging for Fedora.

Thanks,

Steve AI4QR