Re: QSL labels, anyone?

Joop Stakenborg wrote:
Op zondag 05-10-2008 om 09:05 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef
Pierfrancesco Caci:
How do you guys print QSL labels? I see xlog can export a file for
later use by glabels, but I don't see a way to put multiple QSOs on
the same label (like for contests, for example). Ideas?

That's not possible. Every QSO will go onto a single label.

If you can provide me with examples how other programs implement this, I
may add it to xlog.