proposed replacement of hamradiomenus with extra-xdg-menus

The extra-xdg-menus package has recently entered Debian. It contains the
ham radio menu (as found in hamradiomenus), plus an electronics menu and
infrastructure for adding others, translations, etc.

So I propose to make hamradiomenus a dummy package which will cause the
new extra-xdg-menus to be installed.

Right now extra-xdg-menus conflicts with hamradiomenus, as they both
supply the same files.

Any objections? I'll upload in the next day or two unless I hear cause
otherwise.

73
Hamish