USCC>4 Card

Hi All,

Over the last few days, I have been testing hardware etc to try and find why my USCC card will not work under Ubuntu 7.04.

Today I installed Slackware 11.0 and used my files from Ubuntu for testing.

Under Slackware 11.0, the card works perfect with a 2.4 kernel, this now tells me that all my hardware is fine and not causing the lockup problems I have with Ubuntu 7.04.

I don`t really want to change over to Slackware as it`s not as user friendly but if I can`t find what the problem is with the 2.6 Ubuntu kernel, then I may be forced to change.

Any idea`s, suggestions ????????

Regards ..... Peter