Re: about unresolved file conflict with extra-xdg-menus

On Wed, 2008-03-12 at 20:25 +0100, Joop Stakenborg wrote:
> Hello List, Drew and Hamish,
>
> This bug seems to have gone here. Can you guys please check so we might
> close it?
>
> Thanks,
> Joop PG4I

You're right, Joop, it's installing OK now:

$ dpkg -l hamradiomenus extra-xdg-menus

Status=Not/Installed/Config-files/Unpacked/Failed-config/Half-installed
uppercase=bad)
ii  extra-xdg-menu 1.0-2          Extra menu categories for applications
under
ii  hamradiomenus  1.1            hamradio menus for GNOME and KDE

Must have been some ghost in the shell.

I'll close the bug.

Thanks,
Drew