about LinAMC

I have been contacting Janusz, SP9UMX about his Qt based packet radio software
called LinAMC. Janusz assured me that his software is GPL'ed and the source
is included into the 'binary' package.

If you download the shell script at
http://zhp.tl.krakow.pl/users/sp9umx/linamc-install.sh
and run it, a directory $HOME/LinAMC is created which holds a subdir
called "src". This is where the source code is. It compiled okay (cd src;
qmake; make) after a small modification (missing header in one of the source
files) against Debian's libqt3-dev.

The package is in a strange state, it is a mix of shell scripts and
directories which need to be present for LinAMC to run.

Anyone interested in packaging it?  I don't have packet radio anymore...

Regards,
Joop PG4I