Re: Debian behind in the radio<=>Internet department

Op zaterdag 16-06-2007 om 21:40 uur [tijdzone +0800], schreef
jidanni@jidanni.org:
> http://www.google.com/search?q=qtel+debian shows lots of discussion.
> Can somebody please put an echolink client into Debian.
> The website has a fedora version but I dare not tangle up myself.
> Instead I shall wait for it to arrive in Debian.
> Currently I use a repeater 20km away, but sometimes he forgets to turn
> it on. No I don't know if it is real radio or whatever, all I know is
> now I am BM4IFV and the Windows and Redhat people have something that
> Debian lacks. Sorry I can't help because I am fuzzy upstairs.

I can't help you out sorry...

I am not a echolink or qtel user, in fact I don't even know what it is
about :-)
Anyone else interested in packaging qtel for Debian?

Joop