Re: Struggling to start with PSK31

On Wed, Oct 18, 2006 at 10:46:41AM -0400, Haines Brown wrote:
> > There's a colour waterfall patch for gMFSK from Dave W1HKJ.
> > If you're using the gMFSK package from etch or unstable it's included
> > (0.6+0.7pre1-2); right-click on the waterfall and select the Color
> > option.
>
> In order to incorporate W1HKJ's mods, I compiled 0.7pre1. However, it
> seems I needed to compile gmfsk-0.71pre1. I get the impression that
> W1HKJ created a modified complete source which he names
> gMFSK.hjk.53. I'll get that and compile it instead. Thanks again for
> the lead.

The current Debian package is 0.7pre1 (though it's called 0.6+0.7pre1
due to (now resolved) lack of a better way with dpkg version numbers).
The colour waterfall patch is included in our build, but not the rest of
Dave's changes.

You can of course build the hkj version yourself but I am not planning
to package it. Also I have some of my own upstream work on gMFSK I
should include in the package ie the DominoEX modem.

Hamish