WSJT RPM package

Hi all. I prepared a new WSJT rpm package. It uses the ported in the
wsjt code portaudio19 so the package libportaudio2 is no more needed.
Besides that this package should work on other rpm based distributions
and not only on Mandriva. It was succesfully tested on Mandriva 2007 and
Fedora Core 5 so far. The package is here:

 http://lz1bb.bfra.org/wsjt/wsjt-5.9.6.r309-1.i586.rpm

WSJT is a program for weak signal communications. Mainly used on VHF and
up for Meteor Scatter and EME QSOs. Even if you are not interested from
these type of propagations I would appreciate your help with testing.

Please download, install and report any result good or bad.

73, Harry LZ1BB