Bug#389051: please make list in description render nicely in aptitude
The attached patch lets aptitude detect and render nicely the list in
the description. Please see  for the rationale. Patch is attached.
-- System Information:
Debian Release: testing/unstable
APT prefers testing
APT policy: (500, 'testing'), (500, 'stable'), (50, 'unstable')
Architecture: i386 (i686)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/bash
Kernel: Linux 2.6.8-2-686
Locale: LANG=C, LC_CTYPE=C (charmap=ANSI_X3.4-1968)
--- control.orig 2006-09-23 18:11:28.622650504 +0200
+++ control 2006-09-23 18:12:08.881530224 +0200
@@ -13,10 +13,10 @@
linpsk is a program for operating on amateur radio digital modes.
linpsk currently supports BPSK, QPSK, and RTTY modes,
and it provides an X user interface. linpsk's main features are:
- --simultaneous decoding of up to four channels
- --different digital modes may be mixed
- --trigger text can be defined on each channel
- --each channel can be logged to a file
- --user-defined macros and two files for larger texts
- --spectrum and waterfall displays, both scalable in the frequency domain.
+ - simultaneous decoding of up to four channels
+ - different digital modes may be mixed
+ - trigger text can be defined on each channel
+ - each channel can be logged to a file
+ - user-defined macros and two files for larger texts
+ - spectrum and waterfall displays, both scalable in the frequency domain.
At the Moment RTTY only supports 45 baud and 1.5 stopbits.