Re: AXUDP links and Netrom

Hi Jon,

If your destinations used different axports you could force one port to only send your node by setting quality to a very high value on that port, say >200 in /etc/nrbroadcast.

If you only have one axport for your AXUDP, that's a different matter. Maybe you could set up two Netrom nodes on the same machine, each with its own alias and callsign-ssid. I used to do that here so that FBB had its own Netrom address.

Cheers .. Ray VK2TV