Re: Bug in Debian ax25-tools_0.0.8-7

Op za, 25-06-2005 te 00:59 +0200, schreef Bernard Pidoux:

> after ./configure
> make will fail with an error during ax25 compile
> Makefile.am required file ./depcomp
>
> So make script is looking for depcomp script in ax25-tools-0.0.8
> directory where it is not.

I have had a quick look at the package. It requires autoconf and
automake when the debian package is created. The following commands are
executed when making the debian package:

        aclocal
        autoconf
        autoheader
        automake --gnu --add-missing --copy

When the last command is issued, depcomp is copied automatically. So
when you want to build this package on knoppix, you should should be
using the debuild command which will invoke debian/rules and issue the
correct commands.

Regards,
Joop PG4I