APRS over AXUDP

Hi All

I am looking at transfering APRS data over a axudp link and then transmitting them from an rf port.

I have a linux node running with 2 RF ports, an axip link and 2 axudp links. I will be receiving APRS data over 1 of the axudp links and want to retransmit it out of a local rf port and vice versa.

Does any one have any ideas if this is possible?

As both axudp ports both use the same ax25ipd daemon I imagine that how the aprs data is sent is pretty critical.

The APRS data is coming from UIVIEW using AGWPE which is used to creat the axudp link.

Any thoughts and ideas are appreciated.

Thanks

--
Jon - M1CQO