Re: pre-RFA

On Wed, Mar 30, 2005 at 08:11:30PM -0500, Bruce Walker wrote:

> Hi  I'm looking for debian developer(s) to take over the ham-related
> packages I've been maintaining:
>
> ax25-apps, ax25-tools, ax25-xtools, libax25
> linpsk
>
> Only a couple of easy bugs open, plus linpsk has a new upstream version
> available.   I would prefer to find ham maintainers, so I'll give this
> group first chance before sending out a formal RFA.

I can help if no one else wants them. I don't think the ax25-* packages
have been updated upstream for quite a while. OTOH, perhaps Craig Small
(upstream) wants to take them over.

I haven't used linpsk and I already maintain a couple of similar
programs (gmfsk and phaseshift) so somebody else could do a better job
than me with it.

Hamish