Re: nec antenna modeling

Op do, 03-03-2005 te 09:55 -0800, schreef efort:
> found this:
>
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-hams/2002/08/msg00032.html
>
> now knowing this, how hard would it be to create a .deb and add it to the
> archive?...or has this been done and no one can find it...

I wrote these directions. I have just created a debian package. Don't
know if the program is useable, it includes it's own nec binary and
seems to be targetted at very large displays, it won't fit on my
1024x768 screen. Will send a download link to the list tomorrow, after I
have done some more tests.

> -kg6kqt

Joop
--
Joop Stakenborg - http://www.qsl.net/pg4i
Linux programmer, debian developer and hamradio operator