QSSTV won't do ftp to ISP

Hi All,

I am having a problem with the FTP functions in QSSTV.

The FTP works fine when I send a .jpeg file to my Mandrake machine inside my LAN. No problem. Works perfectly.

However, when I try to send a similar file from the QSSTV program to my Webpage directory on my ISP's server, the QSSTV program crashes.

If I use the gFTP program with the ISP, everything goes OK.

When I try to do FTP manually from a console session to the ISP, everything works perfectly.

Anyone have any ideas why QSSTV crashes only when it tries to connect with the ISP, outside the LAN.

Thanks a bunch

Harv, AI9NL
Washburn, WI