AX25 pre-compiled Kernels

Hi all

I am trying to use linux instead of windows for asmuch stuff as possible.  I have installed Debian on a spare p3/400 and want to have a go at using it for packet etc.

My kernel is Linux debian 2.2.20-idepci #1 Sat Apr 20 12:45:19 EST 2002 i686 unknown.  I have installed the lib's, tools and apps but neeed the support in the kernel.

At the moment I dont want to comile a new kernel because:

A. I dont know how!
B. I can't be bothered to learn just yet.  I will I promise you.

So can I download a precompiled kernel from anywhere and if so where from?

Many thanks

Jon
MM1CQO@GB7EDN