RE: Rocketport driver in kernel 2.6.8...

I changed my definition of CONFIG_ROCKETPORT from (*) to (M) in menuconfig,
recompiled, created a /etc/rc2.d/S99rocket file with...

#! /bin/sh
modprobe rocket

... and this worked! Thanks.

I still want to be able to compile this into the kernel, but I'll have to
wait till that gets sorted out in later 2.6.x kernel packages.

Also, I probably should have created the S99rocket file as a symbolic link
to a /etc/init.d/rocketinit file (I'll probably do that).

73 Rick de KG4OFO