Re: New version of KLog released 0.3.0 / Liberada una nueva versi?n de KLog - 0.3.0

El Jueves, 25 de Noviembre de 2004 19:33, Bob Nielsen escribió:

> Sorry.  My spanish is a bit rusty.  I think what you really asked
> was where does the cty.dat file go.
You got it 100% :-)

> I don't have the new version of
> klog installed, but from version 0.2.2, the man page says it is in
> /usr/share/klog/cty.dat.  The URL above is where you can always find the
> latest version of cty.dat.
Maybe a good feature could be an option to retrieve the last cty.dat from the
Internet... I will think about it :-)

I have checked and I should fix the installation... as in 0.3.0 is not
properly installed in the /usr/share/klog, I'm sorry and thanks for the bug
report!

73

--
Un saludo,