RE: APRSd port 10151

Thanks for the response.

I've enabled "LogAllRf yes" in aprsd.conf, and then "tail -f
/var/log/aprsd/rf.log" and with this I see that indeed aprsd is constantly
recieving new packets via rf and logging them in rf.log. However, they don't
appear to telnet clients or UIView32 (i.e. Win32 aprs client program) on any
of the "dynamic ports" (10151, 10152, 14579, 14580)... not even telnetting
to "localhost" (so I would think that this rules out a network problem
outside of this machine). A refresh of the status on the http port also
indicates increasing incoming packet count.

So new data is arriving and being processed by aprsd. Somehow this data is
not automatically making it out to the ports, or the sockets become blocked.

I don't remember enough about sockets, but I know they can be opened
acouple different ways. Is there any debug switches I can enable in either
aprsd or linux to try and chase this down?

Thanks,

Rick
aprsd 2.1.4.vk3sb.2 June 24 2001 by WA4DSY/VK3SB
Debian 2.4.22
Via EPIA Eden 5000