Re: Testing version of KLog 0.1beta01 ;-)

Op vr 07-03-2003, om 19:07 schreef Jaime Robles:

> Hello.
>
> I have just updated an "unstable" version of KLog with some bugs corrected amd
> some new features.
>
> If you want to test follow the link:
> 	http://jaime.robles.nu/klog/unstable

Thanks for updating the debian package. It looks in good shape for
becoming a debian developer ;-)

I see 2 lintian warnings which I don't know about:

- binary-or-shlib-defines-rpath ./usr/bin/klog /usr/lib:/usr/X11R6/lib
- binary-or-shlib-with-obsolete-c++-abi ./usr/bin/klog

You could ask around on the debian-mentors mailings list, at
http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/
This list is for people who want to learn about packaging, but also
suitable for other questions about software.

> It is the version i am using for my own log ;-)
> It is "unstable" but it works.
> The "Changelog" for this "pre-release":
>
> - - Added many modes and some more bands.
> - - New feature: Band/Mode sticky between contacts.
> - - New feature: Added the long path beam and distance.
> - - New feature: You can track each entity state per band with leds.
> - - Fixed bug: If you had a log and started a new one, the DXCC kept the data.
> - - Fixed bug: The IOTA number was limited to 99 (now 999).
> - --
> Un saludo,
> 	Jaime Robles, EA4TV
> 	jaime@robles.nu