Re: New KLog version 0.1-alpha (Nueva versión de KLog).

I wrote a more specific "recipe" and everything is installing fine now;

build() {
  cd $startdir/src/klog-0.1-alpha

  ./configure --prefix=/opt/kde --with-qt-dir=/op

  make CXXFLAGS="${CXXFLAGS}" || return 1

  make DESTDIR=$startdir/pkg install

  rm -rf $startdir/pkg/opt/kde/share/locale
  mv $startdir/pkg/opt/kde/share/icons/locolor \
     $startdir/pkg/opt/kde/share/icons/crystalsvg
}

I am assuming that the "....not yet implemented features...' mentioned in the
release announcement are access to the docbook and editing features from the
menu-bar.

Thank you for a nice program.

Bob Finch
w9ya