Re: New KLog version 0.1-alpha (Nueva versión de KLog).

Hi Jaime and the gang;

I ran a test compile of the alpha release. I am attaching a tarball with the
filelist, building 'recipe', and a build.log. About the only issue (for me)
is that the autoconf/make stuff did NOT pick up on the default kde location
but DID pick up on the location of the kde libs and headers. In my case, arch
linux, ALL of kde is installed under /opt.

Since it caught the headers and libs I am sure it will work, but I have not
installed the resulting binary tarball. (Arch builds in a separate "playpen"
and creates a binary package.)

Two other things. The new kde seems to pick up icons "automatically" in the
.../kde/share/icons/crystalsvg/ tree instead of the
.../kde/share/icons/locolor/ tree. Lately I have been moving icons as needed,
so this is not a request unless you want to do so, just more of an
observation in case you would like to consider it. Additionally I have been
adding an appropriate .directory file and tree to the .../kde/share/applnk/..
tree to my building instructions when none is supplied. This also allows the
application to show up automatically in a users' kde menus

Thank you for your time and attention.

Bob Finch
w9ya
.