Re: Nice slides Bdale!

pa3aba@debian.org (Joop Stakenborg) writes:

> Debian with some serious hamradio action (thanks to Bdale) at:

It looks like others have provided pointers to the background information, I
certainly appreciate the contributions from everyone who sent me screenshots
and the like!

That was a fun talk.  I was an invited speaker for the ARRL/TAPR DCC this
year, which was held in Denver, and the presentation was very well received.

For what it's worth, one of my talks in the Debian mini-conf at the upcoming
Linux Conf Australia in Perth is likely to have a ham-radio spin to it, as
well...

73 - Bdale, KB0G