Re: talk this weekend

Not particularly Debian specific, but I'm using Debian for psk31 operations on
the KDE desktop.  I am using KPSK on a Debian 3.0 Woody/testing system with
source-compiled KDE 3.0.3.  Screenshots at:
http://1409.org/projects/kpsk/screenshots.html

Another application that I have on another machine is a full-time IGate for
aprs, using aprsd.  Our community was without IGate support & linux and aprsd
made it easy to accomplish.

73 es good luck with the presentation--
kg9ni