Re: KPSK v.1.0rc1 released (PSK31 for KDE 3.x)

Um, I won't be able to do that anytime soon, as I am not set up to test actual
audio out.

I was compiling this for my distro (sorcerer) as I am nominally in charge of
the ham programs and such.

Anyways, I *would* like to hear how the unsuspend works in your testing.

(I *DO* plan on using psk31 soon though!)

Bob
w9ya